For Pastors, Missionaries, and Christian Leaders
We believe that a Pastor, Missionary, or Christian Worker will reach their full potential in ministry when they orient their entire life around their unique divine “calling.”
Refocus your Ministry around your God-given Design
Renew your Energy and Passion
Overcome Ministerial Burnout
Develop your Purpose, Mission and Vision Statements
VOCA: THE LIFEBRIDGE WORKSHOP walks Pastors, missionaries, and Christian leaders through a practical process of hearing God’s call afresh [voca is latin for “voice”]. Whether you are experiencing severe burnout, or simply need to refocus your life and ministry, VOCA can help.
VOCA IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNITY OF PROFESSIONAL MINISTERS SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER AS THEY OVERCOME BURNOUT AND REFOCUS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES, FAMILIES, AND MINISTRIES.
It incorporates the 3 aspects of Calling: PURPOSE, MISSION, and VISION. You’ll develop a basic “blueprint” for your life and ministry, including a plan to live your calling over the next 12 months.
We can also provide follow-up coaching to help you continue to live our plan over the following 3, 6, or 12 months.
Each Workshop includes 12-20 Pastors who are working through similar roadblocks as yours. You will work with a partner and participate in a safe community. These relationships often continue well past the workshop, and allow for additional re-assessment and accountability.
The LifeBridge process has been conducted with over 2000 individuals over the past 18 years. This is not another conference where you will walk away on a spiritual plateau. This is a life plan that you will begin to live by, one that this tailored to your unique design, and will be able to re-assess for the rest of your life. I (John) have been “refocused” for the past 22 years!
How long is the workshop?
- VOCA is a 6-week course combining teaching videos, a study guide and group interaction with group and personal coaching sessions conducted by Dr. John Studebaker.
How many people are at each workshop?
- We allow up to 20 participants in each VOCA workshop. We encourage pastors to bring their wives or another staff person into the workshop with them.
What if cost is an issue?
- VOCA, as with everything at the BMI Oasis, is conducted on a donation-basis. We request $350 per person for this workshop, $600 for a married couple. Scholarships are available for those who need assistance (up to 50% of the total donation).
How can I best prepare?
- Once you sign up for VOCA we will provide you with all the information you need to make the most of the workshop.
I have some more questions and need to find out more information.
- No problem! Contact us during office hours (8am-5pm Eastern) at 269-277-7020 or 269-719-9634. Or email John and Julie at email@example.com